Into the UK or returning to another country
At Firmager Funeral Service we offer a repatriation service to our families, for both incoming and outgoing repatriation, to or from any part of the world. Our service takes the worry and complications out of your hands so you can concentrate on other aspects of the funeral.
Our full service includes translators of all languages and specialist experience with international customs, documentation, permits, transport and regulations.
Our repatriation service includes:
- Full international repatriation to and from any country in the world
- Advice on all repatriation documentation and coffin requirements for UK authorities, all embassies and consulates and all major airlines
- A documentation delivery service to embassies and consulates in London
- Advice on the specific requirements for the required destination
- Translation services for official documents and alleviation of language problems associated with probate
- Freight booking services and airway bill
- Repatriation conveying throughout the UK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unsealing the repatriation coffin and opening the metal lining
- Providing a range of coffins conforming to international shipping regulations
- A range of ashes urns suitable for international transit
- Embalming services and official certification appropriate for all destinations
- A wide range of coffins and caskets
Please talk to us about repatriation and we will be able to take over the organisation for you.Download our useful guide and pricing information
We offer a wide range of coffins, from picture coffins, wooden, wicker, wool and cardboard coffins to caskets.
Funeral prices vary depending on the type of ceremony you would like for your loved one. There are many options to choose from to make it unique and special.
It is now really easy to plan ahead, making a huge difference by easing the burden on your family when the time comes, so they can focus on the arrangements.
Firmager Funeral Service can assist you in every step of the funeral so please don’t hesitate to ask us about any aspects or queries you may have.
Choose a prepaid funeral plan
We'll help you plan ahead to take the pressure off your familySee plans
We take great pride on supporting the local community. We regularly organise and participate in events and fundraising activities.View our news
Funeral Notice, Donations and Tribute Service
View funeral notices and tributes to your loved one and leave a donation in their memoryView funeral notices